Branches with networked ATMs <<< click for more information
GOOD NEWS State Bank of Mysore Customers!
You will now have wider reach:
Over 7500 State Bank Group ATMs and ATMs of UTI Bank, HDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Andhra Bank, Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank and Dena Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, UCO Bank, Canara Bank, IndusInd Bank & Bank of Rajasthan.
The revised charges for ATMs are as follows:
|Our Cardholders uses our Group ATMs for any purpose
|Our Cardholders using other bank ATMs for balance enquiry
||Free (with immediate effect)
|Our Cardholders using other bank ATMs for cash withdrawals
||Rs.20/- per transaction all inclusive and no other charges will be levied to the customer with effect from 01.04.2008
NIL - with effect from April 1, 2009
State Bank Group ATM cards will be available to you without any charge for the First year and Annual Service Charge of Rs. 50/- will be levied from second year onwards.
24X7 Customer Helpline for ATM card holders
1800 11 22 11 - Toll Free Number (From BSNL/MTNL)
080-26599990 - (Through any Landline or Mobile)
ATM related Services:
> ATM Card/PIN delivery status
> Lost Card/Card Blocking/Hotlisting
> Details of other value added services available – of State Bank ATMs
> State Bank ATM locations/addresses
> Guidance for Card usage at ATMs and Point of Sales
1) Among State Bank Group : ATM transactions upto Rs. 15000/- will be settled directly by the branch on the strength of ATM customer advice slip and a letter of undertaking.
2) Among shared payment network : Complaints will be settled within 45 days, if claimed within 120 days from the date of transaction. If the claim is received beyond 120 days, the amount can be settled "on good faith basis". The 45 days period is a cooling period and the disputed amount is released by ATM Switch Centre (ASC) only after 45 days.
Salient features of SBM ATM cum Debit card
- Self Service Channel to offer convenience banking and anywhere, anytime service to customers.
- The ATM Card in a networked environment will be a ATM CUM DEBIT CARD
- SBM ATM cum debit card is Maestro and Cirrus enabled.
- The card is accepted in all State Bank Group ATMs and in.....
- The card can be used at Point of Sale (POS)
.....Other Bank ATMs with Cirrus Logo
.....Point of Sale (POS) with Maestro logo
Daily Limits: Rs. 40,000 in ATM and Rs.50,000 in POS
Contact your nearest Branch of State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of Mysore
H .O.: K.G.Road, Bangalore - 560254, INDIA
Phone: 91 80 22353901 to 22353909 extn 280; 22380290